The Written Gift is looking for qualified candidates to help in the following open positions.
The program coordinator will design and implement programs, training, educational opportunities and data tracking within the community. S/he will assist the Board of Directors in daily operations within The Written Gift by preparing reports and documents and completing administrative duties. This is a part-time paid position.
- Maintain the day to day office operations of The Written Gift. This includes preparing staff and volunteer scheduling and all required fiscal documents.
- Oversee and implement Advance Care Planning (ACP) facilitator ongoing education
- Oversee and implement educational opportunities within the Alexandria area with the community, medical facilities, educational facilities, businesses and service organizations
- Seek out opportunities to collaborate with community resources and stakeholders
- Seek out opportunities for fund raising. Assist with the writing, completion and submission of grants.
- Create programs and infrastructures to improve the advancement of advance care planning education within the community
- Assist with marketing and public relations to include website maintenance, distribution and maintenance of ACP materials
- Maintain ACP referral system
- Provides ACP consultations
- Communicate changes in statutory requirements regarding ACPs
- Establish an annual improvement plan. Assist with data collection and provide progress reports.
- 2-4-year degree in Communications/Marketing (if 2-year degree prefer 3 or more years’ experience)
- Excellent communication skills; public speaking, active listening, writing skills
- Ability to motivate others to get involved in The Written Gift programming and completion of health care directive
- Innovative and visionary in seeing opportunities to create awareness and implement ACP programs
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.